The lucky girl writes...
I have a feeling that today is a special day...and sure enough...it s 6th July 2006. There can only be a day with such a date yah? That s what makes it so special! *wink*
So I decide to take a different route to mrt by taking the bus instead of walking~ My colleagues and I went Hans for lunch and new experience replaced old ones~ *smile* On my journey home, I intentionally walked to my primary school and strolled along the path I used to walk 10 years ago... I din realize that it had been that long...I am going to be 21 soon~ that will formally make me an adult under singapore law~ no more a minor~
I tried to recall my primary school memories while taking the familiar path...I hardly recalled any vivid memories of any particular experience~
I remember I fainted in the assembly hall...
I remember I ask mummy to complain a Chinese teacher cos she sat on my table while teaching (I felt super uncomfortable as I thot it will bring bad luck) and that teacher cried in class...saying that someone complained her~ *opps* I just sat there~ and listened... hummzz~ wonder whether she is still teaching~ should apologize to her~ someday...
I have a feeling that today is a special day...and sure enough...it s 6th July 2006. There can only be a day with such a date yah? That s what makes it so special! *wink*
So I decide to take a different route to mrt by taking the bus instead of walking~ My colleagues and I went Hans for lunch and new experience replaced old ones~ *smile* On my journey home, I intentionally walked to my primary school and strolled along the path I used to walk 10 years ago... I din realize that it had been that long...I am going to be 21 soon~ that will formally make me an adult under singapore law~ no more a minor~
I tried to recall my primary school memories while taking the familiar path...I hardly recalled any vivid memories of any particular experience~
I remember I fainted in the assembly hall...
I remember I ask mummy to complain a Chinese teacher cos she sat on my table while teaching (I felt super uncomfortable as I thot it will bring bad luck) and that teacher cried in class...saying that someone complained her~ *opps* I just sat there~ and listened... hummzz~ wonder whether she is still teaching~ should apologize to her~ someday...
I remember I fell from the stairs and chipped my front teeth…...
I remember I cheated for my 1.6km run...
I remember I had best friends from different races~ how we chatted for hours on the phone... laughed at each other... and simply enjoyed everyday of our life... worries free~
I remembered quite a lot hor~ *hee*
It s a pity I did not keep in contact with all of them~ but wats important is the wonderful memories and experience I shared with them~ that will always be in my memory bank~ or at least on this blog if I happen to loss my memories someday~
Guess what Damien said is pretty true~ he always tell me that I will be able to get through whatever tough times it might seem to me~ because it s just a process (zhe4 shi4 ge4 guo4 chen2)...
I ve experienced, I ve learned and it s really time for me to move on~
Moving on... Letting go...
No comments:
Post a Comment