And so I did... I send out multiple application forms to florist nation-wide (er...not so bahz... selectively may be a better word) and I found myself a job~ *wink* But now, I am not sure whether I really want it... (I am such a stupid girl hor?)
Okie...shan t go into details~ moving to the interesting things I ve done for the past 2 weeks or so~
My last week at work was an eventful one~ I really miss my fellow colleagues... my sweet manager treated Group B4 to dinner at glass house Fish and Co. on Monday~ And my dear buddy bought a little farewell present (Japanese wind chine) for me!!! It s just so so so sweet I nearly cry... *touched* I met gy for superman movie and dinner on wed... during which I was penniless and he have to be my sugar daddy... *wahaha* The other days I stayed up pretty late to finish the presents for my colleagues~ the raw materials from Art Friend are pretty ex ($60+)... I quite like the final products thgz~
@ fish n Co. with cropping by Alvin & photoshop by Kelvin
On our last day of work... we pampered ourselves with good food~ thats village (Mache look-a-like) for lunch and went down Club street for spizza dinner and then Union bar to chill out ~ David was with us, but unfortunately it s not his last day yet~ *opps*
Taken with hollow de *moo~moo*
~ My lovely NTU colleagues~
Dinner @ spizza~thts mia de clarus! *hee*
Beginning my little journey of idleness~ I went for pirates movie on mon with Kel @ Grand Cathy~ it s a pretty cool place~ darn posh lo! After which went Club street for dinner... Coincidentally we met buddy n lay ching on our way there... *hee* I am slacking while they are still working~ *opps*
Went library on Tues and got a number of good read ( but yet to start on any) which includes an auditing in Singapore reference book... and... forgot the other titles~ but if it inspires me~ I will write about it~
Went JB with dear Angela on wed~ And I forgot to bring my wallet... again~ cannot ask for free ride this time as I need the wallet for my shopping spree~ *hee* we din have time to do manicure... but we watched It s just luck for just RM 6, thats approximately $2.60. I love Mcfly song!!! Really cool!!! *happily lo* and I managed to buy Ru present there ~ *yea!
On thurs, the homely girl stayed at home and packed for the whole day~ I ve been tagging my stuff recently... just enjoyed seeing the neat and tidy room after the long day of packing~ BUT... it just takes another 3 days for it to be in a mess again~ *wahaha*
Went for job interview on Friday after which met jc class for zhihao farewell dinner... I gotta apologize for setting the venue to be @ lao pa sat~ I thot it ll b nice for us to eat some local delicacy before he leaves~ but the food turn out to be quite sucky~ no matter how sucky the food is... I had a great time... taking pictures for and with them and just simply sitting around and chatting our way~ wanted to go pubbing but since we hv drivers around~ we decided to go for coffee @ starbukes instead~
me & XinLing @ Lao Pa Sat
my dear friend...& me!!
You know...G_Ys...
@ starbucks...
so posh hor! Ricky s car...*arh!!*Decided to go back ntu today to submit my report since I maybe working next week... I was in a super rush to print and submit the report cos I must reach cdac at 2.30... cant afford to be late~ Kel was super nice to accompany me walk the super long distance... I din know that NTU office operates on a 5 days week basis... so... we walked up n down the whole of South spine and admin building~ (was rather pissed with myself~ *arghz*) but still din manage to submit the report to prof nor OPA... so I left it at the nbs admin office~ I will just call to check the status on Monday~
Rushed down to cdac to see that the p6-s are already quite stress up with PSLE arnd the corner~ I will be giving some of them extra lesson for science on Wednesday~ I m really glad when they approached me for extra lessons~ that shows that they took initiative n wanna be in control of their studies~ *happy*
Actually plan to go settlers with other mentors after shg, but was cancelled cos organizer (me) cannot make it...(Wayne claim~) anyway, I met mummy n sis to visit granny at ttsh cos granny fell ytd and was send to the ICU... she is doing fine now!!! She will be transferred to the normal ward tomorrow afternoon after the 24 hours of monitoring~ I am certain she will be just fine!
Love you Poh Poh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment