Reached home sometime ago~ was at the airport to send zhihao off... he is going Australia to further his studies at Curtin University~ Its always good to travel and experience different culture and lifestyle~ but its definitely not easy to leave everything behind to pursue one s studies in a foreign country~ so my dear friend, you must really treasure this opportunity and do us proud k? *smile*
Gotta miss you...
Kenneth effort...one of our pressie
I am beginning to miss him already!! Its only when we were standing in front of the departure gate that I realize that he will be leaving us for real~ for 5 months or so... gave him a handshake plus a hug... missed out a kiss~ wahaha... Dear friend, u must remember to eat healthy food hor~ cannot eat cup noodles everyday k? In return I promise to take care of myself... and not to be too stressed up~ Anything, you have friends here supporting you~ I will always be here for u de~*promise* and I wont forget the outstanding ice-cream treat de! I will upgrade it to ben-&-jerry when you come back k? Excited right?
Okok, while zhi is on the SQ225, the bunch of us went to changi village to have supper~ as u noe, the place is famous for the ba-bobs... we saw a few~ and cw say the thing that differentiates me from them is their good figure~ thanks hor!!!
The panda bois~
Can you see his flight? Its SQ225
No comments:
Post a Comment