Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Camp Camp...

I sneaked out of camp... back home now~ leaving for tuition in 30 mins time~ after which shopping with la, ting n el... *happily*

Camp was alright~ reached hall at arnd 10 plus after meeting ying n lingz on sun... had Mc supper & majong session till 5.30am... woke up n join K-clan for breakfast @ Mc again~ hee... after which played some ice-breaking games in Comm hall... was playing the ouch, or-bi or-bi game when Nik was sitting beside me... and he was sa-bo-ed by all... so I got the chance to whack him many times ... and when Nik got the opportunity to take revenge~ he really made great use of it... its just took one slap from him to leave a palm size blue-black on my right leg~ everyone was stunted~ haha... I am super prone to blue-black~ so its not Nik s fault lo~ but... *ouch!*

Jasmine n Lian Chen came back~ nice seniors!!! They are really influential when they start talking to the clan... they just have the air ... erm~ jus very zai lo!

Will be joining them for round island on thurs~ lalala...

No comments: