My day one was quite screwed~ was half an hour late for my first lecture of this semester as the printer @ Library 2 din wanna cooperate... And I was totally lost throughout the AA306 lecture~ dunno what lecturer blabbering about~ *opps*
Met An Shu on my way to sch & chatted about the camp and various people involved~ There were some conflicts here and there~ I believe its not easy to deal with people with different perspective~ guess it takes tolerance and losta understanding bahz~ *hummz*
Anyway, AA206 seminar was another hypnotizing one... my classmates are all so zai~ they can answer Prof questions at their finger tips lo~ arh!!! *stressed*
Met Kenneth & WZ to walk arnd the cca booths and had lunch @ Canteen A where YL joined us too~ On our way back hall, we made a detour to NIE bookstore to take a look~ and after which... we WALKED back to Hall 14... its like 3 bus stops? Some more in the sun loh! Luckily WZ carried my super heavy bag for me~ haha... but still, tired~
Nua in their room for a while~ then we made our way down (with wz driving) to Marina South for steamboat dinner, Hanting joined us~ then fireworkz!!! In my opinion~ we got one of the best views considering that we only start finding a suitable site at 8.30pm~ (fireworks starts at 9pm)~ This is one of the best fireworkz display that I ve seen!!! Chee Wei din make it in time to join us~ but still, he caught the fireworkz on his bike~ *hee* I had fun!!! Its really nice wor!
ZhiHao, as promised, I ve uploaded the video~ *wink*
Met An Shu on my way to sch & chatted about the camp and various people involved~ There were some conflicts here and there~ I believe its not easy to deal with people with different perspective~ guess it takes tolerance and losta understanding bahz~ *hummz*
Anyway, AA206 seminar was another hypnotizing one... my classmates are all so zai~ they can answer Prof questions at their finger tips lo~ arh!!! *stressed*
Met Kenneth & WZ to walk arnd the cca booths and had lunch @ Canteen A where YL joined us too~ On our way back hall, we made a detour to NIE bookstore to take a look~ and after which... we WALKED back to Hall 14... its like 3 bus stops? Some more in the sun loh! Luckily WZ carried my super heavy bag for me~ haha... but still, tired~
Nua in their room for a while~ then we made our way down (with wz driving) to Marina South for steamboat dinner, Hanting joined us~ then fireworkz!!! In my opinion~ we got one of the best views considering that we only start finding a suitable site at 8.30pm~ (fireworks starts at 9pm)~ This is one of the best fireworkz display that I ve seen!!! Chee Wei din make it in time to join us~ but still, he caught the fireworkz on his bike~ *hee* I had fun!!! Its really nice wor!
ZhiHao, as promised, I ve uploaded the video~ *wink*

Kenneth is learning to *smile*... (Jia you)
No comments:
Post a Comment