Thursday, August 24, 2006

The super happy girl writes...

despite the about-to-faint incident, the stubborn girl still insists on going chalet on Tues with girlz & she was glad she did!! cos she had a fun time!!! the company really matters!! thanks girlz for the great time!!! I love you girlz!!! and I love the photos taken too~ (girls, due to the explicit content, I will send the rest via msn k? *haa* )


I wanted to visit the clinic on Tues but it was closed during lunch hour~ & since weizhi driving out for lunch~ I postponed the visit~ we had pizza hut student lunch express~ I gotta make use of the privilege that I can enjoy as a student for this one last year!! *haa* nice weizhi drove me home~ with losta wrong turns... but I still managed to reach home la~ haha... on wed, wanted to go clinic after my risk & insurance seminar~ then nice Shawn offered to drive me home~ so I decided to postpone the visit again~ then today... I am feeling fine liao~ so I dont see a need~ *opps*

I gotta thank my wonderful group mates for covering for me when I din attempt/complete my tutorials~ I literally copied Wen Qian tutorial answer on the board when I was called~ gotta treat him to drinks liao~ then super zai aa304 group mates never scold me for lack of participation~ then aa306 girls are simply cute & supportive~ and also ba219 group mates for bullying me... haa... nahz~ for adding sparks to the boring seminar~

I walked all the way from South to North Spine wanting to vote for cw for the CAC position he is running for~ But unfortunately voting for accountancy students is at South Spine~ sianz~ and guess what? I left my wallet at the booth... since I was in a rush for tuition~ I had Keat to collect it for me... I am darn BLUR lo!! Luckily I can retrieve it~ cos it will be super ma fan if I really lost it~

Kinda enjoying uni life~ its my last year in uni le~



Went cdac just now to give the kids extra lessons~ haiyo~ the girls are having so much politics lo~ & the bully issue still persist~ I gotta do something~ yes yes!!! I have to~ i know...

No comments: