Hey~ I am excited such that I cant sleep~ *haa* ting, jan & jie still sleeping soundly in my bedroom~
I am up and awake at 6am when we actually slept at 3am yesterday~ hope I can survive through this long day ahead lohz!
At 12 midnight yesterday, received overseas call from ZhiHao n Kelvin~ so thoughtful of them! really touched~ also received lovely greeting messages from emileo, liting, ah Ru, elaine, ruifeng, shawn, xueli, ede, freddie, ray, joc, ah qing, si ming near to midnight~ and personal wishes from jan, jie & mummy too!!!
I am a lucky girl~ looking forward to the long day ahead! *simply excited*
I am up and awake at 6am when we actually slept at 3am yesterday~ hope I can survive through this long day ahead lohz!
At 12 midnight yesterday, received overseas call from ZhiHao n Kelvin~ so thoughtful of them! really touched~ also received lovely greeting messages from emileo, liting, ah Ru, elaine, ruifeng, shawn, xueli, ede, freddie, ray, joc, ah qing, si ming near to midnight~ and personal wishes from jan, jie & mummy too!!!
I am a lucky girl~ looking forward to the long day ahead! *simply excited*
No comments:
Post a Comment