~i'm loving it~
Accomplished quite a lot yesterday~ not in terms of studies... *opps*... met losta frenz and tht just make me feel *happy*!
Early morning~ I went to cut my hair and overcome losta obstacles to get my eyebrow trimmed~ *haa* then traveled to campus~ had lunch with emileo & eddie~ then printed my stuff at LWN~ went hall 14 to meet peishan~ dropped by ken & wz hall (they got themselves a big tv!!)~ went MLT to collect energy tix for ah Ru~ traveled to orchard to meet wk & el~ cycling @ east coast thereafter~
Had an amazing day! We had fun cycling~ and also lame photo-taking too~ with me & my camera arnd~ this is a compulsory activity~ *haa*
Early morning~ I went to cut my hair and overcome losta obstacles to get my eyebrow trimmed~ *haa* then traveled to campus~ had lunch with emileo & eddie~ then printed my stuff at LWN~ went hall 14 to meet peishan~ dropped by ken & wz hall (they got themselves a big tv!!)~ went MLT to collect energy tix for ah Ru~ traveled to orchard to meet wk & el~ cycling @ east coast thereafter~
Had an amazing day! We had fun cycling~ and also lame photo-taking too~ with me & my camera arnd~ this is a compulsory activity~ *haa*
And I hurt myself again~ haha... i'm just so prone to injury~ what to do? I would say that this time its quite bad... its really painful lo~ I was crying to jie & on the phone when I tried to cut the nail away~ *aiyoh* but... its still there now~ and it HURTS! *sighz*Hope it'll get better cos I've got lots to do this coming week~
No comments:
Post a Comment