~she's lost~
was really caught up with school work... as a result was spending much lesser time with friends & family... sorry my loved ones...
haven't been blogging lately cos I think I lost myself somewhere in life.
i have no idea what I want in my future.
i am puzzled with my decisions in relationship.
i am totally lost in the academic aspect.
...LOST...
about my future, the school is organizing career talks and networking night for students to meet their future employers and know about the organization. but i have no idea what i wanna be in the future. wanted to be an auditor during my attachment. but after talking aa304. i am not so sure about it anymore.
i can analysis situations and see exactly how a rationally individual will react to the circumstances. But being simply too emotional, I tend to be irrational in decision making. So is irrationality a bad thing? Somehow I think it is. it may grant you short-term pleasure but simultaneously prolong your long-term misery. Because the longer one hang on, the more memories you have to fall back on, the deeper the cut The harder it is to let go...
i'm quite stressed up actually... have 3 major presentations and 2 quiz before the final exams which is to end on 29th nov.
and I am simply determined yet not motivated.
"Girl, just focus on your studies. it's your final year in university.
You will hardly get the chance to study again.
Don't let your heart rule your mind.
FOCUS darling."
No comments:
Post a Comment