-relax-
was watching episode 4-5-6 of amazing race just now~ how cool! i jus thot is nice to reward myself with a little entertainment after the aa306 pres & aa304 quiz today... *haa*
btw, the pres was nice. We got an A from Prof. Kin Wai... he shall be my third idol in ntu. *haha* that's after my favorite econs lecturer & Prof. NEJ. their knowledge simply impresses me... I am just so attracted to such incredible people~ *opps*
was having a sore throat due to excessive chocolate munching over the dayz~ then prof. offered me his mike during presentation... but I din wanna use... *shy* but then weiming said he can't hear what i was saying the whole time~ *duh*
oh yah, learnt a lesson from my aa306 group. i shouldn't judge people base on rumors & impressions. i have to say I was influenced by opinion people give with regards to the working ability of my group mates. with that bias in mind, I admit that I wasn't entirely nice to them throughout the semester. *piak* ~silly gwenie~
thanks yiqian for sitting through the presentation with me. thanks qi wei for your encouragements. thanks all for making the presentation possible. *grinz* oh yah, thanks weiming for printing the slides & excel for us!!
dear Ru came to school early to accompany me! so nice!! But instead of studying, we spend half the time talking... about graduation trip and about forecasted December outings~ haha... happily loh!
I'll miss the sentosa trip this sat! the mentors will be bringing the kids for their year end outing... can't go... *weep* but I am sure the kids will have a fun time in the sun with the sea!! (but I still can't go... ) and guess I'll give a miss for cui's bday too... unless a miracle happen & I am able to accomplish my scheduled study load... haha... *praying for a miracle*
dear zhi's house got broken into some day ago~ lappy stolen together with some cash~ *er xin* but dear friend, hang in there!! You'll be back home with loved ones in no time! Hee... importantly can see me le!!! *motivated hor!!*
thanks dear friends for showering me with care & concern~ really brighten up my dayz~ and give meaning to my mere existence~ tks sya for the lovely email. tks siming for the concerned sms. Tks all who care...
was watching episode 4-5-6 of amazing race just now~ how cool! i jus thot is nice to reward myself with a little entertainment after the aa306 pres & aa304 quiz today... *haa*
btw, the pres was nice. We got an A from Prof. Kin Wai... he shall be my third idol in ntu. *haha* that's after my favorite econs lecturer & Prof. NEJ. their knowledge simply impresses me... I am just so attracted to such incredible people~ *opps*
was having a sore throat due to excessive chocolate munching over the dayz~ then prof. offered me his mike during presentation... but I din wanna use... *shy* but then weiming said he can't hear what i was saying the whole time~ *duh*
oh yah, learnt a lesson from my aa306 group. i shouldn't judge people base on rumors & impressions. i have to say I was influenced by opinion people give with regards to the working ability of my group mates. with that bias in mind, I admit that I wasn't entirely nice to them throughout the semester. *piak* ~silly gwenie~
thanks yiqian for sitting through the presentation with me. thanks qi wei for your encouragements. thanks all for making the presentation possible. *grinz* oh yah, thanks weiming for printing the slides & excel for us!!
dear Ru came to school early to accompany me! so nice!! But instead of studying, we spend half the time talking... about graduation trip and about forecasted December outings~ haha... happily loh!
I'll miss the sentosa trip this sat! the mentors will be bringing the kids for their year end outing... can't go... *weep* but I am sure the kids will have a fun time in the sun with the sea!! (but I still can't go... ) and guess I'll give a miss for cui's bday too... unless a miracle happen & I am able to accomplish my scheduled study load... haha... *praying for a miracle*
dear zhi's house got broken into some day ago~ lappy stolen together with some cash~ *er xin* but dear friend, hang in there!! You'll be back home with loved ones in no time! Hee... importantly can see me le!!! *motivated hor!!*
thanks dear friends for showering me with care & concern~ really brighten up my dayz~ and give meaning to my mere existence~ tks sya for the lovely email. tks siming for the concerned sms. Tks all who care...
okie...
The mugging continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment