Saturday, December 02, 2006

2 happy days~ more to come!!

Life after exams is just so so... fun!! *hee*

Went interview on thurs~ I totally screwed up the interview~ was telling the interviewer that I'm a mummy's girl~ and I chose accountancy cos my mum wants me to choose it~ it's the truth really... but its not the politically correct answer.
I think I over-rehearsed my speech till I was totally stunted when she asked me the magic question... 'tell me about yourself.' *darn*
I was darn pissed with myself~ cos I din present to her the qualities i think i have~ instead its all the negative points which are highlighted. I wasn't entirely happy but tried not to whine in front of fellow friends who went for the interview~ hee... then i couldn't hold it anymore~ ask aik hong to allow me to whine once & for all... haha... then i cursed for a minute or so... and moved on... can go other big 4 de yah?

shopped around vivo... was thirsty~ went giant at arnd 9 plus... then the phone rang~ guess what? ey called. I was offered the job. i seriously think that its a miracle! Hee... aik thot I was about to cry... he even offered me his hankie lo! Hee... I was really happy and high then... *GRINZ*

outside vivo! white christmas trees!!


Okie, I'll be employed.

But still, will be going for other interviews next week... but that'll be more relaxing on me~ hee...

----------

grabbed a book from library@orchard today~ gotta read more this holiday!!

shopped around orchard~ and he bought a pair of jeans from pull & bear. was telling jie about this shop~ then i realized that it sounded like 'pooh bear' haa...

we're given the same background yet he took a much nicer picture~
conclusion : photographer matters...

"The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it."

----------


Met zhi, ah ting & ks for dinner thereafter~ chilled out at coffee bean till 11 plus~ hee~ was a really cool catching up session with them~ hee... will be organizing class outing soon lo! Yea!

Gotta love the holiday ahead!! *hee* but I suddenly realize that I'm not young anymore~ I'll be working nxt year le!! A full time job!! Excited, yet... so uncertain! I really hope I can hold on to the enthusiasm I have now towards my passion in work and life... i dun wanna be caught in the rat race~ I wanna love wat I'll be doing! I wanna be happy working!!

Walked back to primary school with ah ting jus now~ hee... 10 years since we graduated from peiying primary! Miss the carefree times then~ yet, I can see myself maturing as I grow older~ the perspective I view things, the way I handle problems... I do see myself maturing~ but again, there are still a lot for me to learn and experience! Hee... cos life's so unpredictable~


i am one lucky girl with wonderful friends! guess wat dear friend told me when i say i am super broke? he ask me to drop him an sms then he transfer money over. simply the offer to do it... blew me away~ thanks emileo! *grinz* i still can survive~ hee... for now...

"Always remember, if it is not a cheerful morning,
then let your cheerfulness make it one."

No comments: