I'm tired tired... but really had a fun day!
Went from yishun to city hall (esplanade. suntec) to east coast park to orchard then back home... that's a lot of traveling indeed~
Went from yishun to city hall (esplanade. suntec) to east coast park to orchard then back home... that's a lot of traveling indeed~
we made a detour to esplanade to write our well wishes~ (yeapz, it's my second sphere this year...*ssshhh*)
Wanted to bring caiying & shi min to escape theme park but found out that its only open on weekends~ so decided to go ECP instead~
Sincere thanks to ming xuan & girls for the great day~
we just cycled and cycled... went all the way to bedok jetty then further down to the expressway where we can see aeroplanes landing~ I am really fascinated by it!! But the journey there aren't an easy one, cos caiying wasn't feeling well~ so i gotta carry her bag and ming xuan was really persistent to go all the way to the end... so we just push ourselves and went on... and on... and finally... we reached the place~ there, we enjoyed the scenery and the great sense of achievement... rewarding!
It was interesting & enriching to hear abt ming xuan ocip experience in Thailand~ *cool... lucky you!
I'm impressed by shi min's maturity in dealing with situations. I'm sure this girl will go very far in life. *grinz
I've got losta learn about shepherding my little ducklings around and answering endless questions from them~ haha... guess I just have to read widely lo!
happy gwenie!

No comments:
Post a Comment