Tuesday, December 12, 2006

::flea happenings::


this gotta be a super long entry!!

In essence, this flea experience was simply a wonderful and memorable one!

The best part was to do this with my dearest jie, best friend Elaine & her dear sis.

Day 1: Pink theme... breakeven le!!

Day 2: Black theme...

Though there aren't much monetary profit but the experience/ fun/ friendship gained = PRICELESS


(for anything else you have master card... haha... lame!!)

wanna thank all my dear friends who took the trouble to drop by amidst your busy (or not so busy) schedule~ I'm really really touched!! Dunno how to express it~ but really~ i'm so blessed to have all of you around!! *grinz*


----------------------

we were crapping on the train back~ and I came up with an award presentation for all...

highest sales de salesperson: Lim Lilian

long-standing de salesperson: Elaine Tok (she stood for 7 hours for both days lo!! she have muscular legs!!)

long-sitting de salesperson: Eunice Tok (she fully utilized the chairs which we rented for $1.50 each... haa)

crapper salesperson: Lim Liping (my tag line, "let's take a picture"... Eunice can't stand me anymore... and my 'up~ up~ tai qi tou'...*haa... inside joke )

the emo-boi: Justine

the most patient guy: Freddie (he waited for jie for 7 hours... lovely!)

most hated by commuters: the whole bunch of us (we brought barang barang taking up so much space on the train~ making so much noise~ taking lame pictures~ just having fun~)

----------------------

Let's have a review of the fun things which happened during the flea~

1) the mirror aka posters neighbors
there were 3 guys selling mirrors & movie posters opposite us~ we were selling different things~ so... no competition~ But the idea of selling mirrors~ and reflecting light don't seem good to us~ so we purposely placed our mirror to reflect them back~ *lame
day 2 with them was bad... they are super mean lo! They hung 3 'ju-on' posters to attract customers but the fact that its right facing us... really pissed me off... they are really er xin & scary lah! But by the end of the day they changed it~ cos I think they managed to sell them bahz~

they are fun people actually~ haha... I bought a mirror from them~ and they gave us free posters~ haha... *cute



2) our neighbor the bohemian sisters
the sisters next door are pretty nice people too~ we are selling the almost the same things but we had fun looking at each others stocks and even made purchase from each others~ hee... *cool

3) the er xin neighbor whom we have to share a shelter with...
sorry but~ I really dun like them!! They are all out to earn profit so they are real mean to us! We r suppose to share a shelter with them but because we weren't as early as them~ they took up majority of the shelter, leaving us a tiny corner~ and when we attempt to reason with them~ the fat guy crap out a damn stupid reason~ sorry~ I'm really pissed with them... *arghz!! Perhaps that's how they make a living~ and the fact that the lady owner is pregnant give them a better reason to earn profit in the expense of others~ watever~ even though they may have their reasons~ they really sucks!!

4) LIME birthday wishes...
We were asked to write birthday wishes on this piece of paper~ I thought its for myself so I wrote 'health, love, luck'... i thought it was fairly well written~ then guess what? I went to look at the board & realize that we are suppose to write wishes for LIME lo~ *faint... I'm dumb!

5) Insider trading
I bought new clothes from my own stall... haha... really nice ones~ my poor Elaine have to cut price for me cos my neogotiation skills are too good~ haha... no lahz~ actually I threatened to kiss her if she don't lower the price~ and so she really have not much of a choice... haha...

6) Simply shoes
People interested can visit his addy yah? I'm utterly impressed that a seventeen guy is starting a business like that. And apparently, he wanna earn a million by 30. it's always good to dream big!



That's the haphazard thoughts I can recall for now~ gotta plan my schedule ahead le~ so confused now...


--------------


went to visit po-po yesterday~ and also uploaded all the unsold stuff online too~ it's a tedious process~ I've gotta take the pictures then jie gotta upload the stuff plus the descriptions and measurements~ tiring! But... at least we accomplish something~ hee...

oh, btw I chose to accept Deloitte offer... I know ey is what I always wanted... I know ey & kp is apparently bigger then dt. But I think I'll be happier working in deloitte than anywhere else. I wanna be happy working. I dun wanna curse about work and life like most auditor seniors are doing~ yah... so I chose people over reputation/size. Talking about people~ I love chio lim colleague~ but pay is also an issue I gotta consider since daddy aren't having a stable income now~ so so... deloitte is my final decision~ friends going deloitte include~ Ru, Keat, JJ, Hui Poh, Eliz, Zhong Yi, Ee Jun... only found out so many chose it after I make my decision~ so friends as colleague is certainly not how I make my career decision~

okie, I am loving this holiday~ my last official school holiday~ I'm learning something new everyday~ cool!!

No comments: