The long anticipated result is finally out!
I'm usually not one who will be negatively affected by the release of results~ no doubt they determine the honors one get after the 3-4 years of uni studies. I believe that input determines output. So, there is little point whining now when one choose to spend the semester playing around, it just won't make any difference now.
The last time I was super upset because of results was in year 1 sem 2. Perhaps I have too high an expectation for myself then~ high expectations leads to greater disappointment~ that applies to many aspects of my life. So I just learn to live with less expectation yah? Just do your best and breath clean air lo (aka sit and wait)~
I'm usually not one who will be negatively affected by the release of results~ no doubt they determine the honors one get after the 3-4 years of uni studies. I believe that input determines output. So, there is little point whining now when one choose to spend the semester playing around, it just won't make any difference now.
The last time I was super upset because of results was in year 1 sem 2. Perhaps I have too high an expectation for myself then~ high expectations leads to greater disappointment~ that applies to many aspects of my life. So I just learn to live with less expectation yah? Just do your best and breath clean air lo (aka sit and wait)~
No comments:
Post a Comment