Wednesday, December 13, 2006

::vivo & sentosa::

*opps* woke up late so gave the uni clique bowling outing a miss~ sorry sorry...

so went to 'huan tai shui' at the Chinese temple opposite my place~ in the temple, I simply followed instructions. I'm physically there doing all mummy wants me to do~ but spiritually, I'm don't feel connected~ but as long as it'll bring peace of mind to mummy~ I'll just do it~

Shopping at vivo
with mummy & jie thereafter~ it's vivo again... yah... kinda tired of the place le~ but new people bring different experience lo~ hee


Since I'm at harbourfront & aik is working today~ so promise to make a trip down to siloso to find the lifeguard on duty. *sigh... but due to some unforeseen circumstances~ I end up meeting him after his work instead of pei-ing him nua his way to 7pm~ *haa... went musical fountain even thg he is starving~ cos since I paid the entrance fee le, I insist that I muz get some value out of it~ haha... Went for dinner at banquet thereafter~


starving aik ignores gwen's request to take pix-s *bleh

Took a bus home instead of my usual train~ got to see a lot on my journey home~ traveled pass one of my client's office~ I miss my PA experience~ pass ikea~ I once did my cip in that area~ random thoughts came to mind~ will consolidate them soon~ *yeapz*

gotta get some beauty sleep le~ hee...

Oh, emileo said something about gwen:

"she's pretty from far but far from pretty"
*point noted

No comments: