I'm totally excited about going to school today! sound so silly for a 21 year old adult to be excited about such trivial things but... I really am~
It's my final sem and this will be my last 4 months receiving formal education... that will put an end to all the lectures, seminars & tutorials that I use to have... I'll really gotta treasure the reminding few months in campus lo! *grinz
It's my final sem and this will be my last 4 months receiving formal education... that will put an end to all the lectures, seminars & tutorials that I use to have... I'll really gotta treasure the reminding few months in campus lo! *grinz
feeling blessed being able to receive education. *simply loving it*
-----------
My actual 1st day of school was filled with little mishaps thoughz~ was late meeting Ru in the morning. Nearly lost Ru's wallet at the photocopy shop @ North Spine. Din know the venue for my nxt lesson so was late for bf307. The tutor, Prof Joseph Kang was really entertaining thgz~ got to know his existence through yz and half the time yz was complaining abt Prof. ~ *hummz. Anyway, I was late and because of that kena a whole lot of lame questions from him. *can faint.
-------------
a brand new semester means a whole lot of decisions making...
-deciding whether to buy the 'while stocks last' textbooks ~ since I dun read half of them most of the time~
-deciding the additional GE to take~ looking into timetable schedule, exams dates, course requirements, exam papers and cost of textbooks...
-deciding whether to buy the 'while stocks last' textbooks ~ since I dun read half of them most of the time~
-deciding the additional GE to take~ looking into timetable schedule, exams dates, course requirements, exam papers and cost of textbooks...
---------------
Graduation trip... deciding whether to stretch my finances to go Australia or defer it to next year, that's after I earn my own income~ probably so, unless I manage to find a part-time job lohz~ guys, bu yao da wo!
-----------------
chanced upon this...
Infantile love follows the principle: 'I love because I am loved.'
Mature love follows the principle: 'I am loved because I love.'
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'
No comments:
Post a Comment