it's 8th Jan 2007, the official 1st day of school for both ntu & nus. It's rare for 2 uni-s to have the same 1st day of the semester thgz~ but even thg today is officially the 1st day of school, I'm at home~ keeping myself busy with losta things to do! *hee
its my final sem~ and I so happen to have a 2 day week timetable! *jealous bahz~ that's a reward for all Accounts group A pple who mugged like siao in our year 3 sem 1~ (even Wayne said I studied till lian qing qing lo~). I only have one core to clear and wanted to take both resort management & securities derivatives BUT~ luck is not with me~ so din manage to get both~ *hummz~ wondering if I should attempt to take more modules but apparently the smart system won't allow overloading unless I write in to Dean for approval~ (ma fan hor!!)
went to sarah place for MJ session yesterday~ *tiring lor... time flies while we're playing~but after which i suffered back ache & hand cramp~ i prefer our usual manicure and high tea sessions thgz... more value-adding~ I promise girls to plan our dream v-day on 14th Feb. *excited bahz~
reach home pretty late and according to jie... mum & dad declared war @ home while I was out~ and apparently, I'm the cause of the war! erm... cos mummy was angry & said I'm a gambler like daddy & me being home late made her worried-sick. i just sat down and faced the drilling. (I wld have threw things and rebutted 1 year ago?~ but now, it kinda make sense to me le~) raising & educating a kid is never easy, having them to understand & appreciate what you do is a challenge.
and I got a new phone! It's Samsung z370- 3G, Ultra Slim, Silver, 2 Megapixel. And the important thing is~ it's ZERO dollar! *happy. I sign up for this cos my previous plan ended and might as well get a zero dollar phone since I intend to extend the plan. So I surf the web for possible options and din expect myself to get such a good deal~ I strayed abit before deciding on this phone. I wanted to get motorazr V3m Red phone to fight Aids in Africa. But I can't afford that~
its my final sem~ and I so happen to have a 2 day week timetable! *jealous bahz~ that's a reward for all Accounts group A pple who mugged like siao in our year 3 sem 1~ (even Wayne said I studied till lian qing qing lo~). I only have one core to clear and wanted to take both resort management & securities derivatives BUT~ luck is not with me~ so din manage to get both~ *hummz~ wondering if I should attempt to take more modules but apparently the smart system won't allow overloading unless I write in to Dean for approval~ (ma fan hor!!)
went to sarah place for MJ session yesterday~ *tiring lor... time flies while we're playing~but after which i suffered back ache & hand cramp~ i prefer our usual manicure and high tea sessions thgz... more value-adding~ I promise girls to plan our dream v-day on 14th Feb. *excited bahz~
reach home pretty late and according to jie... mum & dad declared war @ home while I was out~ and apparently, I'm the cause of the war! erm... cos mummy was angry & said I'm a gambler like daddy & me being home late made her worried-sick. i just sat down and faced the drilling. (I wld have threw things and rebutted 1 year ago?~ but now, it kinda make sense to me le~) raising & educating a kid is never easy, having them to understand & appreciate what you do is a challenge.
and I got a new phone! It's Samsung z370- 3G, Ultra Slim, Silver, 2 Megapixel. And the important thing is~ it's ZERO dollar! *happy. I sign up for this cos my previous plan ended and might as well get a zero dollar phone since I intend to extend the plan. So I surf the web for possible options and din expect myself to get such a good deal~ I strayed abit before deciding on this phone. I wanted to get motorazr V3m Red phone to fight Aids in Africa. But I can't afford that~
this is from the webby, lazy to take picture of my phone~ i love the silver version thgz~
and one thing about Samsung phone! They don't have the function to 'copy all contacts to SIM card' and my previous phone (D510- its just 8 months old btw~) din come with any cable to transfer files to PC. So... I spend my morning & night MANUALLY copying contacts from my old to new phone~ how cool~ while doing so, i stared at unfamiliar names wondering when I know such a person and also realize i've not been catching with with some cliques~ *hee... so the manual activity is sorta value-adding too~
send my 1st sms with my new phone to mummy.
it wrote, 'sorry mummy, i love you.'
I'm actively looking for a job! Send a couple of resumes but who will employ someone who can only work on mon/wed/fri/sun? Initially, i really din wanna teach tuition cos I can't commit for a year, but I guess I have little choice~ so I may be taking up tuition again~ *hummz
I help mummy dye hair today!! cos she was complaining about her white hair~ *hee... its like painting an art piece~ that requires much patience, technique & a whole lot of skill~ not easy hor~ *proud
No comments:
Post a Comment