Tuesday, January 02, 2007

::happy new year::

It's a new year! I won't be wishing a brand new start as I love the way life had been for me last year. I just hope luck will continue to be with me as I'll be entering the workforce this year.

I've losta look forward to in 2007.

As usual my wish had always been health. luck. love. studies. work.

Resolution wise~ I wanna spend more quality time with my family. I wanna keep all my friends close to my heart. I wanna create meaningful relationships with more people. I wanna control my bad-temper. I wanna be a better person! I wanna learn more about everything.

*hee... some may sound easy yet demand a little effort in this society.

----------

30/12/06

worked on pressie at taka and was a little pissed... the rate and precision things were done turned me off. The way they focused on their individual pages n don't give a damn about how the entire book will look make me wanna scream. The way they left me alone working like a clown in the crowed kfc made me wanna cry. The way they complained about bringing work home and how busy their schedule were make me wanna ask them to f*** off~


BUT~ i just kept quiet... cos this sec sch clique have a long history of internal conflicts~ so... keeping quiet is the safest thing to do~

I so wanna go home and skip the dinner. But think again, its dear fren bday celebration~ so I still went~

::personal manicure with dear lala::

::best friend::

if not for my shaky hands~ tis wld be a cool pix~ *opps


31/12/06

worked on pressie with dear ting & lala. That's what I call friends~ Thanks for helping girls! Can't thank enuff~

met emileo thereafter. Catch fireworkz display @ esplanade and for the first time went ecp to countdown new year.

~my wish floating on 2 out of the thousands spheres out there~

:: ships firing red flares to celebrate the new year::


01/01/06

finished up the pressie with lala help @ my place.

Met up with jc cliques for dinner & movie (confession of pain) @ yishun. Such a convenient place for me~ *haa... and yet ricky drove me home~ *diaoz~ had a fun time thg.

::with bday girl & cake::

::dining at sakura::

::4 xiao hai zi::

-----------------------

Wanna say a big THANK YOU to all

who contributed messages &

helped for the pressie making in any way.

it won't hv been possible w/o you.

*grinz*

No comments: