I've finished reading the book The Kite Runner. It's Fantabulous! I teared wherever I'm reading the book~ be it home, canteen, train, office, library... it's the only book that can keep me up till 4am... just wanting to keep flipping to know what will happen next... i was reading another un-related book just now... and it simply pale in comparison...
::weekend::
I lost my umbrella! left it at cdac on sat~ *sighz... that's my only umbrella cos I dunno how to close those 'foldable kind' and I know a whole lot of pple laughed at me for not knowing how to... pjw is one of them... but that's just me k?
I'm also scared of cats, dogs and most furry animals... I dunno why~ perhaps its my upbringing~ but I don't wanna blame my parents for that cos I feel that mummy is kinda ashamed of my fear somehow... the way I ran out of the coffee shop when a cat approach, or the way I scream when it 'bua' my leg... and i have to apologise to my friends who are forced to keep a lookout for me and those who suffered my tight clutches cos I'm simply afraid and know not how to keep myself calm...
But!! I pride myself for not being scared of cockroaches!! *hee...
i spend approximately 200 in just 2 days... bought new tops, shirts, jackets, shoes... etc...
and my precious textbooks are going to cost me another $100... hummz~
But!! I pride myself for not being scared of cockroaches!! *hee...
i spend approximately 200 in just 2 days... bought new tops, shirts, jackets, shoes... etc...
and my precious textbooks are going to cost me another $100... hummz~
*seriously broke*
I think this is the first semester out my 3 years in uni that I start reading notes in week one. All thanks to ah Jie for stressing me~ I'm here meddling with the computer and she is always beside me, reading tones of notes and doing tutorials~ *guilty... but I'm really happy that I'll be graduating with Jie! I'm simply excited about it... I sometimes imagine us wearing our graduation gown and taking those professional studio pictures with mum, dad and grandma... *bliss!
and that will happen in just less than 6 months time!!! *grinz
I think this is the first semester out my 3 years in uni that I start reading notes in week one. All thanks to ah Jie for stressing me~ I'm here meddling with the computer and she is always beside me, reading tones of notes and doing tutorials~ *guilty... but I'm really happy that I'll be graduating with Jie! I'm simply excited about it... I sometimes imagine us wearing our graduation gown and taking those professional studio pictures with mum, dad and grandma... *bliss!
and that will happen in just less than 6 months time!!! *grinz
::160107(tuesday)::
long day in campus today! had lecture at north spine and saw some familiar faces in campus~ yanto, cherie, cris, sharon etc... also met cch, weiling @ yis on sat btw~ *qiao
bf307 seminar~ tutor is progressing at an ultimate pace... u can never find this pace in the school of accountancy~
went yogalates with yaya girls... after all the stretching and posing...
Us with our pink T-s & messy hair~ *hee
(and that's my new phone btw~ *grinz)
I think I have a problem with healing myself from wounds... the cut I had one month ago when I went cycling with kids is still there~ *weird... mummy said there is something wrong with my blood... gotta get it checked soon... sldn't procrastinate le~ *opps...
No comments:
Post a Comment