Thursday, January 04, 2007

::spring clean. airport. new house::

stayed home for the last few days to spring clean the house~

I spend 2 days packing my own stuff and yet I'm so far from completion. Maybe it's that time of the month, so I get easily frustrated seeing the heap of rubbish I have to pack~ *sighz

030106


Send thain leng off at the airport at around 11pm. had supper at popeye thereafter. Can watch popeye cartoon while we dine de~ Interesting place

Sorry guys (esp thian leng), I'm not in my best mood yesterday~

brother, take care and must keep in contact lohz!

040106

wz was really nice to bring me around his new house. I'm totally amazed by the sheer size of it! Mainly white, 3 stories with the top story as the 'IR' (as his sis put it) of the house~ actually, there is a ladder I did not climb~ so should be 4 stories lo~ so cool loh! haha... *impressed*

my attitude camera low batt again~ so no decent pix to upload... *humm

No comments: