A friend once told me that even though I have the chronological age of 21, i acted like one with a mental age of 16, or worse, below.
Am I really that childish?
I would prefer to think that I retain the childlike curiosity & simplicity in life's basic good, amidst this hurried & complicated growing up process.
Am I really that childish?
I would prefer to think that I retain the childlike curiosity & simplicity in life's basic good, amidst this hurried & complicated growing up process.
---------------
Reading psyco text, I somehow can see the building blocks that shaped Jie & me. We're distinctly different - physically. That's genetics, no doubt about that, I've got gong-gong height & she got grand-dad looks. And being the second (pampered) child contributed to me being highly emontional now.
I once build a 'bookshop' in my study room and a 'boutique' in my bedroom. We ransacked our wardrobe, hung everything on the window and dragged mummy from the kitchen to patronize our collection. -that's coorperative play in action
i wonder how mummy tolerate us- all the chaos & nuisance. she must have such amazing patience & strength within...
Seeing all written on textbooks make me realize that in general, life is a process pre-determined.
We're here to brave the challenges and get the most out of it.
-------------------
Appreciation
This is one thing that i make an effort to do & feel is lacking in our fast paced society.
I'll give thanks when I truly appreciate the difference the person made.
Who knows, I may not live to see tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment