School
Was late for lecture- went to print notes for someone who missed the first part of lesson to have lunch at the canteen and only join in after the break. How thoughtful?
The seminar thereafter was a disaster! The tutor spend 1 hour getting his admin stuff done. He practically read out the whole attendance list of 40 odd students and individually reveal and commented on our score for the summary assignment to be done every week. I mean, is there a real need? we're grown-ups in university~ and the clock is ticking, time is too precious to be wasted like that-
Yoga
having coordination problem- Was trying to do stunt and balancing acts... we're about to learn how to 'float' and 'fly' towards the end of the session... (consequence: aching all over)
Leisure
The only programs I watch recently happen to be cna, nip/tuck, the apprentice and doraemon cartoon-
Drama is too draggy and simply too 'drama' for me... unrealistic i mean-
Whereas news shows the reality- wat's happening now...
It's devastating to see human suffer the way they did.
It's pathetic how myopic my thinking had been and still, maybe.
Was late for lecture- went to print notes for someone who missed the first part of lesson to have lunch at the canteen and only join in after the break. How thoughtful?
The seminar thereafter was a disaster! The tutor spend 1 hour getting his admin stuff done. He practically read out the whole attendance list of 40 odd students and individually reveal and commented on our score for the summary assignment to be done every week. I mean, is there a real need? we're grown-ups in university~ and the clock is ticking, time is too precious to be wasted like that-
Yoga
having coordination problem- Was trying to do stunt and balancing acts... we're about to learn how to 'float' and 'fly' towards the end of the session... (consequence: aching all over)
Leisure
The only programs I watch recently happen to be cna, nip/tuck, the apprentice and doraemon cartoon-
Drama is too draggy and simply too 'drama' for me... unrealistic i mean-
Whereas news shows the reality- wat's happening now...
It's devastating to see human suffer the way they did.
It's pathetic how myopic my thinking had been and still, maybe.
and nip/tuck is not all about plastic surgery. The stories behind each operation, the dilemma and ethical issues involve open up my perspective to a broader range of unexpected possibilities.
Decisions
Not accepting the re-offer (with increase pay of 200 more) by 1 of the big 4...
DT it shall be.
Reflection
I can't stand repeating concepts that seem trivial to me too many times to the same person. curse my limited patience. *slap myself. I can never forgive myself for this, especially when I wanna teach kids like wq. For the first time, he called me 'gwen jie jie' on Saturday, and I din realize the significance of it until I went home and reflect. I should have given him more attention than I did.
=lesson learnt=
=lesson learnt=
No comments:
Post a Comment