Went to the B.M.W. challenge (Bus. MRT. Walk) with my dear buddies! With these fun loving girls around... it's just so FUN FUN FUN!!!
6.15am
Dragged myself out of bed... Gave morning calls to the girls, munch breakfast and set off to Republic Poly! Was kinda late cos Jie insist on shitting before she leaves the house... and so happen she don't have 'inspiration' there & then...
But anyway, only Elaine was early... *sorry ger!! Ting was on the same train as us. And tai-tai sarah cab down.
8.15am
Registration number: 38
All the more tally with this group of 38 girls in the team! *wahaha... and the shirt given is white!!! tally with our team name : WHITEOUT
wanted them to do B.M.W... but 'W' is not ready~
now the 'B' is not ready~
...it's okie~ *wahaha
9.50am
Get ready to *RACE!!!
First station: Woodlands Stadium
Task: To build a structure with newspaper to hold the 1.5 l bottle for 15 seconds
*perfect score*
We walked there and completed the task within 2 minutes.
In-between stations: my converse shoes sucks big time! Plus my chipped nails that can't be removed without a nail clipper, I resort to walking bare footed from the stadium to the MRT station. My lovely sister ran to the shops around the station to buy me a pair of slippers! I so so LOVE her!! *muackzz*
Second Station: Turf Club
Task: To name the MPs of various parts of north-west region
*perfect score*
We each dial a number and have our friends checked the internet for answers! all teams seek help! cos they never say we can't! The station master were so stunted when we got perfect score!
Third Station: Bukit Panjang Shopping Centre
Task: Find the hidden station masters, borrow books & form adjectives
*perfect score*
While other teams ran all around the complex, we went to the information counter. And the indian lady is so cute!!! She said, 'dun say I say one! They are at level 4.' *bingo* took the lift and easily breeze through... *wala!
In between stations: we happen to be in the lift with this team of malay guys. One is super vain! I wonder how much gel he pour on his hair a day~ the others are just noisy la! They mislead us, saying that we can't borrow the books with the machine and then followed us to take the lift... in the lift we refused to tell them which stop we're at... and they said they are at the last stop, going back RP already. So I said 'good for you'. Then they start calling us *losers! Their immaturity makes them look so pathetic!! *haa We even press the lift for them to exit first lo... *kaoz... they're males, but not gentlemen~ I'm seeing the new generation of Singaporeans!! *row eyes*
Forth Station: IMM
Task: Find a man walking in the crowd
*perfect score*
Apparently the game was stopped due to complains from the public. So while we were searching at level one, a guy approached us and ask us to return to the station. And the station master wanted to give us half the points. We aren't going to back down without a fight! So we put up a mini reasoning... and perfect score again!! *woohoo
look at my funky plaster!! *haha
Fifth Station: Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Task: Memorizing, naming & painting
*perfect score*
This was HELL!!!
It's our first monkey experience... so we din know that those furry, cute, seemingly-harmless creatures are so *er... food-loving. Elaine was hand carrying some food we got for IMM and one monkey approached her and snatched it away. Thereafter, an army of monkeys emerged from nowhere and started feasting... it's spicy calamari & mushroom- I hope they don't fall sick!
And we conquered the bukit timah hill without knowing that the clue was at the visitor centre!! *shit loh! It was an accomplishment but really time & energy consuming!!! And we were really pissed cos the station master weren't there to guide us when we arrive but when we left, she was there to tell the others to turn left. *Ass
And on our way up, I ask this group of Chinese boys whether we have to climb and they said walked up, turn left. It's my fault that we din take it to heart. And another group of malay boys tell us that the clues are not there and ask us to go home. The most irritating team I've met must be this all girls team. *hell! I think the eye-liner they use is free of charge de lo! Okie, the worse thing is, while we are climbing up... the plum ger told us that 'it's all the way at the top! Go for it! You can do it!' I feel like slapping her face now! Hello, if u're not to help please just keep your mouth shut! I wonder why Asian teaching doesn't influence them just the positive bit!
So, we're damn screwed! But it's really an accomplishment thgz! *claps
Sixth station: Ngee Ann Poly
Task: Find green straws among the greenery
*perfect score*
The station master is pretty nice wanting to guide us to the next station but due to time constraint, we decided to go back to RP and skip the last one.
In between station: we accidentally left the score card at Ngee Ann poly thinking that we might be disqualified. But the nice girl actually called in to report our score on our behalf. *nice
Final: Back to RP
Position: 42th (okie, this looks big)
But after calculating the score, we got 29th!!
Okie, that's about all- I've learned a lot, seen a lot, experienced a lot and got a pair of new slippers too! *haha... most importantly, doing this with my dear girls made this experience all the more unforgettable & worthwhile! Thanks all for spending the time!! *muackzz*
As usual, I'll give away 'verbal-awards' at the end of the event!
Best GPRS award: Freddie Or
Best Da-Jie & Team Leader award: Lilian Lim
Best Moral Values Advocator: Elaine Tok
Best athlete & endurance award: Sarah Chua
Best observer & entertaining award: Tan Lee Teng
I also got award!! I force them to give de!!
Calmest mind in face of trouble + most optimistic award: Lim Liping
(**applauds**)












No comments:
Post a Comment