Thursday, April 12, 2007

:: sweet memories ::

Jus cleared my final presentation in ntu- *happy!!

have to power up for revision but whenever i try to study... my mind will drift... and fly away~

I was thinking about my 3 years in uni and what can I say?

It was short, yet not so smooth, nonetheless filled with memorable experiences-

I know I’ll be missing uni life- the groupmates I’ve had the privilege to work with and most importantly friends I’ve made!!

Thanks to all my project mates... (praise me for my memory! *haha)
Year 1/ Sem1
AA101- Weiming, Zesi, Jack, WenZhen
AB105: Sya, Ruby, Zhen Bing, Felix
AB102: Jia fang, Yizhong
Year 1/ Sem2
AB107: Sya, Lee Bing,
AA102: Weiming, Yizhong
AB106: Melvin, Li Rong, Sya
Year 2/ Sem1
AA305: Jian wei, Chao Chia, Yizhong
AA201: Yizhong, Jian wei, Felix
AA202: Jian Wei, Hong Hong, Felix
AC213: Sya, Siti
Year 2/ Sem2
AB214: Mandy, Iris, Kang Jian, Alicia
AA205: Oilam, Lee Ping, Tim, Suemin
AA112: Keat, Jiajing, Hui Ru, Victoria
PA: Liu Wei, Clarus, Hui Jun, Hanna
Year 3/ Sem1
AA206: Lee Hui, Wen Qian, Shi Xian, Lay Mui
BA219: Ede, Shawn
AA306: Kiwi, Yiqian, Iris, Eliz, Lay Mui
AA304: Zhen Bing, Zhi Yuan, Wendy, Lee Ping
Year 3/ Sem2
AB311: Suyi, Leeting, Josiah, Eriza
BF307: Swee Yen, Suyi, Huiru, Karin


:: campus-ntu, nbs ::


really treasure my hall experience...


:: angels who added life to my years ::


:: they made uni life so unforgettable... ::


there are still so many wonderful people that impacted my life but i failed to mention... u're not forgotten cos blog entry is limited by space but memory is infinite... *wink

i'm all geared up to enter the next phase in life... more responsibilities, more independent decisions & challenges and so much more to learn!

i'm excited!

No comments: