Wednesday, April 04, 2007

** what a day!! **

Went school for last psyco lecture which is apparently important since tips concerning the final exams will be given~

Got the mid-term quiz back~ the lecturer is so cute!! She called our names ONE by ONE and we had to go to the front of the LT to get our scripts! This is the FIRST time ever a lecturer did that~ convocation style loh~ *comical...

Oh yah! did I mention one of my sandals snapped while I was at LWN library trying to look for a computer... and I attempted to walk around the library half-bare-footed! can imagine the stares I get from the wanna-act-busy people~ *got exams don't study stare at me for what?

finally found a seat and cass tried to do damage control with the incredible staple!! But... it only manage to sustain a few steps~ then... *cui!! so, I walked normally (still half-bare-footed) to the LT hoping that people won't notice this disparity... (met qing along the way... *duh!)

Then, brainstorm in lecture~ 1) cab home, 2) ask hall pple for xtra slippers, 3) buy new shoes from JP. Jie insist I save money and not take cab and I think I shouldn't ma fan friends mugging for exams (or at least trying to), so I went with Option 3... thanks Keat for shopping with me! it would be really embarrassing to shop for shoes alone when I'm half-bare-footed! *wink

It was an experience walking in library, around campus, across canteen A, taking bus 179 and walking in JP bare footed. That's when u’ll realize the difference in the texture of the floor & curse whoever litters, or worse spits!!

-------------------

Actually, tis is not the 1st time it happen to me. my sandal snapped while I was walking fm Quad to Can A when I was in year 2? But then, I had slippers in hall~ *hee... super clumsy me!

-------------------

Met an Acc schoolmate on the train~ he very friendly lah!! He just sat beside me & we started chatting~ we'll acknowledge each other presence in campus, but i dun remember having any personal encounter with him thgz...~ *haha... I think he's Eric if I'm not wrong~ an ultimate friendly chap! *kudos

also met xingsiew on the way back~ how small can Singapore get? it's heart warming to see long lost friends getting along fine and going well! *grinz

---------------------

Okie, that's about my day... need to start studying le~ & i promised mummy i'll sleep b4 1 am- *wink

No comments: