Wednesday, May 23, 2007

:: Insomnia ::

yawnz* its way pass my desired bedtime and I’m still wide awake- *arh! the persistent sore throat is slowly eating into me~

--------------------

Was talking to ah po just now~ we both had a good laugh at my unauthentic hakka… *haha… I love this dialect man!

--------------------

Oh, I’ve an accomplishment today! ma was saying (in an almost threatening tone), ‘you just want to learn everything but not how to close a foldable umbrella!’ I feel so dumb can? So, I overcome my fear and close the umbrella for the first time in 15 years. *lame lahz!

----------------------

I gave shg a miss last sat cos I was having a pretty bad fever + headache combo…

just received wayne’s email- I’ll be taking jingchuan from nxt week onwards- & I’m feeling so guilty can!

I’m the first to voice out that s maybe a little harsh on jc while tutoring. I’m not sure how he’ll take the change in mentor~ but if it’s me- I’ll won’t be too happy~

shucks! i not feeling good about my decision and perhaps somethings are better left unsaid?~ *sighz

as wk correctly pointed out… I’m just too straight forwarded~ *arghz… I need more EI & SI!

----------------------

Zhi just called to chat! It’s really unexpected my dear friend! And, I’m available almost 24/7 k? *haha… anytime u need a chat just give me a ring ya? And I dun care! we’re going sentosa when u come back! *haha… prioritize remember?

----------------------

And gentlemen, I’m not as petty as you guys assume k? Appreciated all the apologies & treats but I’m not angry k? *wahaha… angry will age faster de~

-----------------------

I’m currently happily occupied with things that I almost always enjoy… having the luxury of time to do all the miscellaneous stuff… *haha… I’m a total ‘miscellaneous-girl’… shan’t publish the laundry list… some people will puke blood... better to donate than to puke it away ya? *L

No comments: