Oh gosh! I am SO tired! Worked from 8 to 5 and went shopping in town thereafter for two consecutive days~ My feet hurt so bad I want to drop dead and sleep all I want!! BUT- I need to wait for my hair to dry~ so I decided to do some research and reply some email*yea~
Will be working at LTA for coming 2 weeks~ mundane job but I’m almost always entertained by the creativity of the taxi drivers, friendliness of my colleagues and occasionally the bbc news… BUT, i can’t help questioning the rigidity of government/ statutory board system~ they seem to be using more time working around the system than really solving problems~
If nothing cock up~ i'll be going Bangkok & KL in june… *swee! and hence I’ve to watch my finances now~ *haha… no more shopping in town le!! Oh damnit! GSS coming up! *arhhh! *temptations*
my previous orange flower was blown away~ so i decided to replace it… btw, this skin only works with internet explorer~ *sighz~ gotta compromise though I’m using mozilla… cos I really like this one~ (*.*)
tried this pink panther top together...
so *kor ai* haa...
No comments:
Post a Comment