Thursday, May 03, 2007

*phew

finally streamlined my assets to approx. 80% of the original!! *haa… all the more I wanna reduce further, I really can’t bear to throw them~ Perhaps I’m someone with terrible memory so I need objects to trigger memory if not I’ll just forget things that I really wanna remember…

Was chatting with dear Pei Shan over dinner ytd and I realize my memory sucks! (According to Choon Keat it’s the first sign of aging… *arh!!) was really nice to think of the past, talk about the present and muse of the future! Had a wonderful evening with this primary school friend of mine! *thanks ger!!

------------------------

Oh! I got hold of some really ancient treasures through the much needed spring cleaning! my primary one class photo (I can’t find han ting in it~ why huh?)… the many projects that we (yan, cui, xue & el) did as a clique in lower secondary… boxes of letters, concert tickets, birthday cards and little slips of encouraging words that friends & family gave me just to cheer me on!...Oh my! I love them all!!

With all this precious little things that I can’t bear to discard, I can never me junk-free like mummy want me to be~ *opps…

No comments: