We’re frantically working on the family dvd concept- insist to settle for nothing less than the best! And so we have to discard all the pictures taken of photos and meticulously scan all the photos to attain better resolution. *phew! Love meiting Jie for being so persistent when I’m starting to be discouraged staring at this massive project~ and hope cousin Alvin will do a good job with the transitions and music~ will be using memoriesontv to compile them~
-------------------------
Pulau ubin (Tuesday)
We went in the noon as lazy gwen being well-accustomed to the holiday routine can't wake up before 8~ as a result we have to brave the scorning sun and commando-trained mosquitoes! I was so worried about the mosquitoes that I forgot about the sun- din bring sun block! *heck~ I applied triple mosquitoes protection and YET I was kissed my the mosquito on my cheek can! WTH!
Minus the mosquitoes, it was a fun trip! With eddie as our tour guide and emileo as the chauffeur~ I’m flying away! I dun think I can survive on a single bike on such rough terrain too~ so it’s wise that we grabbed a double bike~ *wink!
We did a little hiking and burrowed through fence to capture some beautiful shots of the quarry~
If not for the gigantic flying creature we would have stayed longer- it’s black and i swear it measures at least 10 by 5cm thgz the guys claim they din see it~ *hummz~ my hallucination?
Thereafter, the ‘not-too-shagged’ gwen went to meet her dear jie to shop the mango sales (again)! and Jie treat me to ice-cream! *yea~
-------------------------
Walkathon (Monday)
i bought my thumbdrive!! I’m such an aesthetic lady that the emotional appeal outweighs functional purpose and so I was labeled ‘dumb’ by the guy shopping with me~ *haha… it’s just a thumbdrive yes! But it gotta look nice k? you’ll feel happier working with it!! *wink... i settled for SanDisk Cruzer® Titanium 1G after much consideration~ *happy!!
thereafter we went toys museum… casually asked if there’s student price and there really is k! *hee…
(moments of imagination and nostalgic with toys)
then walked to bras pasar and i bought a book! The uncle sold me the book for $6.50 and he is taking in 5 of such books for $5… good profit yar? But uncle says the inventory turnover is so low that he have tones of books in the warehouse yet to be sold~ *hummz~
It’s all walking and thanks patient emileo for shopping with me plus yr constant reminders not to buy things I won’t need~ *hee…
----------------------
What’s up next?
070707
Isn’t this jus a perfect date?
Jie’s convocation falls on this auspicious date!
Plus dear cui’s ROM too!
What else? Small event like the shg quarter-birthday celebration.
What’s more? Ms Ng (my gp tutor) just invited 5 of us to her church wedding! So honored k!
Dilemma!






No comments:
Post a Comment