Sunday, June 24, 2007

loving it!!

Met darling Angela on thurs and we conquered 2 mango outlets as it was the start of mango sales! It was madness! we tried 10 over tops & bottoms and anglea finally bought a skirt while I bought NONE! *haha… It’s the experience of shopping with dear girl that matters k!

Thereafter we went to causeway point to meet dear zhenjun for dinner buffet at Sakae! What the hell! Didn’t I say I have to slim down for the ROM? But the fun of catching up and gossiping out weigh the guilt of eating~ it was just fun fun fun!!!

cw called just as I reach home and asked if sakae was nice? he was there lah! But din bother to say ‘hi’ k! *dao! And still dare to accuse me of my hairstyle that made me beyond recognition! *crap k!

---------------------

Went JB with guys on friday~ wanted to develop my pictures and pamper myself with manicure & pedicure! It din take long for me to realize that its not possible to have 3 guys wait for me while I have my nails polished and painted… it’s such a comical sight k! just *imagine…

So, I send my photos for developing then we went to secrets recipe for high tea.

Shopping away…the guys bought a couple of tops and i bought food for mummy to eat~

Then we went out to have our 10 course dinner! dammit! How to slim down?

And what’s more? We have super adorable cats for company! *freak!! Yes, they are cute in pictures and in cages but not when they’re roaming around me k! I love animals but not when they are near me- I’ll freaked out!! I was in super high-alert mode throughout the dinner~ ready to run whenever the little creature was 1m within my circumference…

*hell! When can I conquer this fear?

People will probably think that I’m dumb k! cat is such a harmless creature but phobia jus cannot be explained k! Are you afraid of spiders? Of the dark? Of water? Of blood? Whatever! my point is… I’m scared and stop asking me to grow up cos that doesn’t help!

Thanks ah ting for being ever so caring, understanding & tolerant!! *touched!! and HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY once again!!

-----------------------------

today, I was starving during tuition and what's more? Davis and Darren happily named all the delicious food to make the hunger even more unbearable! Kids!

Went to do threading after tuition! PAIN k!! *ouch! It hurts so bad… and the beautician said I’m really brave! being able to tolerate the pain considering its my first time... Many customers just freaked out and back off… *proud k!! *haha

No comments: