Thursday, June 07, 2007

*~voila~*

with the luxury of time, the miscellaneous girl is happily doing what she want with all she wants~ endless packing, cleaning, reading, cooking, watching, and flooding herself with information from politics, business news to movies, GSS, sprees, recipes...

in need of more knowledge...

cos she hate to be ignorant~ And she's too old to be innocent~

-------------------------

yesterday, I did something I always wanted to do… to write!!

With my left hand!

It’s pretty cool k~ can focus, cultivate my patience and also realize that perfection in itself is imperfect! *wink

--------------------------

i stared with wide eyes as i learn about the amazing periodical cicadas. They emerge only once in 17 years, in unbelievable masses! They neither bite nor sting and it seem their very existence is just to mate and die- to create offspring that will only be born 17 years later…
so romantic k!! (but the sight isn't lah~)

------------------------

And, I love my header! Decide to change it every month with new calendar pix! just the thing for this time conscious girl who is almost always on schedule! *wink

No comments: