I said this to aik once and he tried to cheer me up by asking something lame that actually works~
He asked: What’s the opposite of 开心?
I answered: 不开心.
He said: 关心.
He asked: What’s the opposite of 开心?
I answered: 不开心.
He said: 关心.
Isn’t that a nice one?
---------------------------------
I was quite upset yesterday mid-day. So, I went to buy by dose of chocolates from the vending machine. i guess it works... i felt better~
-----------------------------------
I felt so incompetent in the many things I’m doing- felt so discouraged and worthless.
Caiying (my mentee) called informing me that she was admitted to the hospital last week cos of anorexia. She’s now having sore eyes and have to stay home for 2 weeks. I’m angry with myself for not being a good mentor. *sighz. I promise to go her place to tutor her next week but I have expectation of manager to meet too! *haiz
e-learning was so demoralizing!! tried countless attempts but still din manage to attain the passing requirement of some modules. And jack casually did the test with my user id and he mastered it upon first attempt! I was TOTALLY amazed k! wouldn't hv cleared w/o his help~
I’m a lousy friend! I cancelled so many meetings last minute cos I was so tired from work. And today, I forgot that I’m meeting Janice at 10pm to collect the straightener and I slept through all her sms! She waited for me for 30mins k! I’m so irritatingly forgetful!!
-------------------------------------
My psyco tutor once said that a person should have multiple roles to play, and that’s important, cos when you fail in one, others will pull you up and life will attain balance.
But she din say what will happen when every component is dying.
I guess it’s not possible cos-
Life is fair.
I’m so blessed with wonderful friends and loved ones!!
I’m so blessed with wonderful friends and loved ones!!
Kenneth collecting transcript for me, Janice lending straightener to me, Jack doing test for stressed me, kexin collating lunch places for me, meiting giving me her office clothes, jie doing configuration for me, chao jia being so ever sweet, Elaine taking tuition whenever I’m busy, emileo always tolerating complains, zhi checking on my progress… so long a list- I just feel totally blessed and undeserving of the tender loving care of the people around me.
Blessed.
----------------------------------------
I admit I’m a slow learner; all the more I have to put in extra effort to learn. That’s a promise to myself!
-----------------------------------------
070707
A busy day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment