I’ve so many auction items going missing cos dear mummy gave them to aunties & maid! I hate it when there is someone bidding and we can’t find the items~ *haiz~
So, I ransacked my entire wardrobe and accessories cupboard to take stocks & decided to re-take all the pictures~
What an idea! My study room is in a total mess since Friday and I’m starting work tomorrow! *opps- I’m not even half-way there thgz~ SO many things to post k! *faint!
-------------
Saturday
Drove out for breakfast at kovan (the luxury of having a car)~
SHG bowling session
I was psyco-ing ah ting to play on behalf of me cos I have beautiful nails! Either he was shy or got a date~ so, I gotta play myself. *hee- It was all fun with the kids & mentors~ =)
My team members!
BUT the thing i feared most happened!! I chipped my nails!! *haha! I was damn sad at first lah~ I exclaimed to jing chuan that I chipped my nails!! He was like ‘who ask you to keep long nails?’ *diaoz~ my little mentee lecturing me k! *haha… then it came to mind that they are just ‘human waste’ (who said this arh?) and ladies love to colour them and enjoy it as they ‘pamper themselves’! *haha-
Gwen won’t be throwing money on manicure anytime soon le~ and for a record, this is the third time I chip my nails playing sports! *sighz
-----------------------
Today
=) Heard the bell! I wanna be myself and hope all things will flow smoothly!
=( Tuition with



No comments:
Post a Comment