I once told dear Pei Shan that I have to go cdac, and she was puzzled cos it’s meant to be volunteer work and so, ‘have to’ sounds weird~ *hee… in fact, I really have to-
It make my life complete.
I’m totally happy being there, with the mentors, kids and doing things that I’m familiar with and talking to people I’m comfortable with and the environment is just homely & cozy.
Not to say office is a battle field. Let’s just say that politics exist and its never good stepping on others and it sucks to be stepped on. I’m still learning my environment, meanwhile its best to keep a low profile. *tactical hor!
went to make a new pair of specs today!!! Cost me 200 bucks k! but I need it~ with the long hours at work, I can’t survive with my current lens or specs!! Jack said I look like ‘ah ma’ with my glasses!! Then yong biao added, ‘auntie only lah!’ *DUH!!
They are so funny people k!! *haha!
Met Caiying today, she’s better so to say~ glad that she’s catching up fine with her school work too! *yuppie!!
Took Elfix for science~ he is… entertaining!!! I promised to show him an angsana seed… (*hunting for one!!) And a stingray~ *hummmzz…
Mentee jing chuan went to NDP preview and missed his birthday celebration! *arh!! Gotta buy a belated cake for him next week! (Remember!!)
=DDD
--------------------------------------
Met up with zhi and company on Thursday (12/07/07), we dine at coffee club at Ngee Ann and *nua there till 9 plus. The food was alright, not spectacular~ I think the branch at raffles place serve better food thgz~

We decided not to watch movie cos xinling & myself have to work on friday (so thoughtful hor?)~ thereafter, weizhi drove us home and on the way back, wz suggest dropping by a dessert place and the guys agreed! -.-"" (how thoughtful!!) But no regrets lah, it’s a classy place with nice finger food~
Down expressway, super jam due to chain accident… reach home at 12 plus!
I love chilling out with friends amidst work week! It make life so so… worthwhile~ *grinz!
PS: *zhi, take care back at Perth & send me pix taken with your 5 megapixel mobile k!
No comments:
Post a Comment