On Monday, we stayed till 5am @ client’s place, I was helping jas with the consol analytical review. Consol in AA306 was tough. And client have 31 entities out of which we audit 18. Just looking at the CJEs and tracing the interco balances was a tedious process~ what’s more client is changing figures every few hours making things more complicated than ever.
BUT!!
I’m blessed with wonderful colleagues!
On Tuesday, went back to office to type the AC memo. Haven’t been in office for nearly 2 months~ Rushie rush! I was tasked to help manager ycc to ammend the AC memo as the meeting will be held on Wednesday. *faint! Luckily manager was super friendly and provided me with so much guidance~ in addition, he had a great sense of humor too!
We ordered pack dinner and an A10 had dinner with 2 seniors, 2 assistant managers and 2 managers. *hummmzz… After dinner, AM said everyone can leave except Gwen! I was like… erm, okie! I’m not scare.
As the clock ticks away… the sky darkens, people left… Office became so deserted! It’s freaking scary k!
Luckily dear Jia hui, Jas and Hazel stayed with me even though they worked till 5am the previous day!
What more can i ask for?
There goes, I have 2 more weeks on this engagement! *yea! So happy to be able to see through the whole audit process~!
------------------------------
Met darling angela & zhen jun for dinner. As usual, it was great hanging out with them! *hee!


I insist tht I’m an Office Lady and they said I’m too kiddish to be one.
Oh dear, when can I be matured enough?
-----------------------------
Also went to meet the ‘TGIF club’ at JBar as promised. Drank so much whisky I almost knock out.
Limit challenged.
----------------------------
Angry!
1. I did my expenses accounts for Aug in excel on my lappy and I accidentally deleted it! Blur gwen.
2. The sales person at Kodak northpoint was such a B****! Gave me super bad attitude when i requested to see the price list for photo developing. And after waiting 20 minutes, I din get my pictures!! AND!! I just realized my thumbdrive was infected by whatever crap they had in their system. arghhz!!
---------------------------
Will be starting sign language intro course next week! *hyped! will be learning with weiming and senior jasmine! It's really 'yuan fen' that brought us together man! *hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment