Sunday, October 21, 2007


Gwen's Little mishaps_211007

What’s wrong with gwen?
She was on her way to sign language lesson. Had to do a transfer at Kallang mrt station. But she happily alight at Aljunide station. Mistake one. Waited another 5 mins to board the next train and went to Paya Laber. *fainted!! In the end had to wait another 7 mins for the train back to Kallang station.

*faint!

And I dropped Jie’s earring at the car park on my way home~ spend arnd 10 mins locating it against the cemented floor...


I guess i need more sleep! Really!! and, i'm on TOIL tml~ *yippie!

-----------------------
Yummilicious_201007
The p6 girls, caiying & shijun came over my place to bake brownie! And it’s yummy!! hope the girls had fun~ cos I really did!!

check out gwen's curled hair!! all thanks to lady shijun! =*)

-----------------------

Thereafter met uni girls for seafood feast at ecp~ the food was alrights & catching up was fun!

----------------------

Excitement_271007
Will be having volunteer dinner next sat~ it’s themed Halloween! *yippie! Treats or tricks?*hee!!

And shijun & Elaine will be coming my place before the dinner to pretty up ourselves! *hyped!!

---------------------
My Dear
Gwen had been horribly grumpy for the past one week.
Thanks dear for tolerating her.
Thanks for loving her despite her temper/attitude/stubbornness…

*muackzz
PS: Promises are meant to be kept k! =*)

---------------------
Randomly
1. I love my family
Haven’t been spending much time with mummy & jie~ oh! We bought new Window Vista PC & a new set of sofa! *happy!!

2. I miss my friends
Haven’t been catching up with my darlings… miss them all!!


3. 5 important ‘C’s
Met an interesting cab driver the other day~ he was telling me the 5 important ‘C’s in a relationship.

And they are:
-Care
-Concern
-Conviction
-Commitment
-Communication

indeed.
and my dear insist there's a sixth 'C'... my Carat!! *haa!
you will always be reminded! =*)

No comments: