Sunday, November 18, 2007

life updates

Gwen is really tired with her life. Hating what she is doing is something she never want to happen.

Seems like she's making herself like what she is doing than really enjoying it~ that really sucks isn’t it? But again, she manages her own life and if it screws up~ she only have herself to blame.

---------------------------------
Two weeks walk through

071107_dining with bros ahting & kwok


081107_Deepavali
Being in the line of audit, one hardly has time to spare for loved ones and hence PH is such a blessing for us. I went down to ntu to accompany my dear in campus for the day. =) in addition, I visited friends in hall as well~ *the company of them makes me sane.


091107_Technical Update & Mind's Cafe





101107_Our Darling Kayden's First Birthday


111107_Sign Language & girls gathering
I passed my sign language test (although I got the lowest in class… it doesn’t matter!!) will be doing level 2 next year feb~ so my Sundays will be burnt too! *woohoo!

111107_Dining with my mummy and babies


121107_New Audit Job
My client sucks! I wonder is there a need to be mean to people~ do they gain anything from it at the end of the day?

My seniors are not any better, making life totally miserable!!

I hate it to dislike what I am doing.

Thanks to my fellow friends who kept me sane~ I am still in the line.

161107_ love my dear, totally.


171107_Group 2 outing @ BottleTree Park

We played the usual games, just with a different crowd. The ‘tree-hunter-squirrel’, ‘big-wind-blow’, writing with strings, building of structures~ I’ve played most of them with the SHG kids~ and seeing management do the same thing is just~ a different feel. =)


my darling Jiahui & me!!


171107_SHG Graduation

Love their innocence.
Love the flower from him.
Love the company of all.

shy shy Jason

-kids being kids-

pretty mentors with flowers

a resut of trust.teamwork.confidence

i wish i may, i wish i might...


No comments: