Thanks for the family who love me despite my flaws.
Thanks my dear who is always loving me.
Thanks my lovely friends who are always there for me.
Thanks I have commitments that I enjoyed and find fulfillment in.
I am always learning.
I have a job which I love the lessons but dreaded the PR.
Happy that its pull out day for this engagement- just praying that I won’t be back for finals~
Oh! And I am duper excited to be meeting my girls for chalet tonight!! We’ll be going sentosa chalet for our pajamas party!! We’ll be drinking… partying~ and we’ll also be doing mask… *haha!!
We’ll also be going for the musical fountain tomorrow evening! *excited!
---
Message to dear:
Sorry for yesterday. Love you sweet!
Thanks my dear who is always loving me.
Thanks my lovely friends who are always there for me.
Thanks I have commitments that I enjoyed and find fulfillment in.
I am always learning.
I have a job which I love the lessons but dreaded the PR.
Happy that its pull out day for this engagement- just praying that I won’t be back for finals~
Oh! And I am duper excited to be meeting my girls for chalet tonight!! We’ll be going sentosa chalet for our pajamas party!! We’ll be drinking… partying~ and we’ll also be doing mask… *haha!!
We’ll also be going for the musical fountain tomorrow evening! *excited!
---
Message to dear:
Sorry for yesterday. Love you sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment