Gwen passed her advance theory test at first attempt as a private candidate!! *hahaha! She is duper proud and please let her be… =DDDD
--------------------------
(!)
The problem which I thought had subsided resurfaced again. I felt totally helpless yet it seems like my presence matters. I know not how to make things better. I attempted to reassure them but deep within I was uncertain.
Please, let her recover soon. It hurts to see her suffer…
(!)
Expectation is correlated to disappointment. Hence, attempts to decrease the former will effectively reduce the latter- making getting along much easier.
(!)
Stubbornness~ an inborn quality of the little princess who is pampered to love and love to be pampered.
--------------------------
(!)
The problem which I thought had subsided resurfaced again. I felt totally helpless yet it seems like my presence matters. I know not how to make things better. I attempted to reassure them but deep within I was uncertain.
Please, let her recover soon. It hurts to see her suffer…
(!)
Expectation is correlated to disappointment. Hence, attempts to decrease the former will effectively reduce the latter- making getting along much easier.
(!)
Stubbornness~ an inborn quality of the little princess who is pampered to love and love to be pampered.
Wee kwok says: Who doesn’t?
--------------------------------
Message to best friend:
Lady, thanks for being my friend a decade ago.
You really impact my life like no other!
**totally blessed**
No comments:
Post a Comment