The usual, knock off average at 11pm for the whole of last week- but at least I enjoy working with my AM and a11s. Thanks so much for their patience with this blur blur go go ah go go a10… learnt alot from all of them- *=)
-----------------------------
One thing I love abt audit- we get to go different client's place every now and then… and see pretty interior designs and exterior sceneries!!
the nightmare i'll be going nxt weekAnd also the challenge of meeting new team & client every few weeks- be it nice or nasty, we have to work with them for a period~
Till now, gwen is still blessed with wonderful colleagues and a range of clients… some can be such a joy to work with, some others… you just wonder what do they gain by making life so difficult for you… isn't it jus all in a day’s work for them too?
--------------------------
shg
wayne jus tendered his resignation as the coordinator for yishun shg.
We’ll all miss him. I am sure.
‘how nice will it be without politics?'
Losta thanks to my math team mentors. I haven’t been a involved leader due to my work commitments but I promise I will prioritize and get things going!! *=)
-------------
An auditor in a mentor
I was coaching Ting Sin some fractions questions and for one part she did mental calculation so there’s no working… then gwen said ‘girl, you must DOCUMENT the working so the teacher can see…’
Cos no documentation means no work performed ya!
----------------------

(taken for the one waiting outside)


No comments:
Post a Comment