Last week job was heaven compared to haw par villa nightmare. Team/client/accounts were all nice to gwen. =) And my cab ride home was just 8 bucks with 35% peak hour charge~ u can imagine how near my client place is~ *whoohoo!
Was auditing near a driving centre and I am so determined to learn driving now~ *hee! Going to drop by the driving centre to get my PDL on Monday~ *yuppie!!
---
Back from watching jumper the movie~ it was… not my kind of show~ but what can I say when my brother wanna watch it? *hee! I’m an accommodating sister mah!
Waited till 2am for my number one to call… I was waiting patiently while he chills out with his boss la! How dare u?!? *Bish bish…*
Was auditing near a driving centre and I am so determined to learn driving now~ *hee! Going to drop by the driving centre to get my PDL on Monday~ *yuppie!!
---
Back from watching jumper the movie~ it was… not my kind of show~ but what can I say when my brother wanna watch it? *hee! I’m an accommodating sister mah!
Waited till 2am for my number one to call… I was waiting patiently while he chills out with his boss la! How dare u?!? *Bish bish…*
No comments:
Post a Comment