Sunday, February 03, 2008

Silent introspection

Personal wise-
Simply enjoying the best life has to offer.

Work wise-
Gwen moved on to the next client on her staff track. It’s a review client so it’s presumably less taxing over the peak.


Worked till 2am on Friday night~ and I'm happy working. Minus the stress at work, I am really enjoying myself with my understanding colleagues and friendly client.

And! I got the chance to audit ‘other balance sheet’ items too! So all in all, gwen did one entity’s audit by herself~ the sense of accomplishment- priceless!

Family wise-
Went shopping with mummy for her new year clothes on sat… thereafter shopped at the market for her auspicious new year flowers ~ time well spend~ =)

Friends wise-
Thian leng called this morning to have a chat after so long~ guess it have been a year since we last chat over the phone~ and he is not calling from australia~ *hee! He is just transiting and calling from Singapore airport~ *doinkz! The phone line will cut like every 5 mins to prevent pple like him to hog on the line~ *hee! But still, it doesn’t take constant contact to be able to talk to a friend who really know who you are~ who understands the decisions you make~ He is just one of the few whom I am able to say what is on my mind without filtering~ he will not judge but just give his genuine opinion which strengthens my decisions~

I am making an effort to ensure that I keep in touch with my small circle of friends as well~ *grinz!

Best friend delivered Bak Gua to my house on friday!! So sweet can!! Ahh!! *duper touched!

No comments: