Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nudge Nudge

Probably cos I’ve been too caught up with my own life, cursing the person who invented consolidation and engrossed with life’s little commitments~ little did I bother to read up on the recent disasters. I knoe it happened but I just didn’t bother. Slap me once! I din have a good impression of China Chinese. Yes, I am guilty of having stereotypes. Slap me again! The media portrayed them to be people with rotten business ethics who manufactured wormy & contaminated products jus so to make profit. And their reasons for protest were downright stupid.

But when I was randomly web surfing~ I chanced upon multiple related articles and blog entries. Reading them made me teared.

I hope with all my heart that there will not be any epidemic outbreak and survivals get the required immediate attention.

Perhaps it’s Mother Earth’s messenger telling us that we’ve been creating too much stress on her. However little influence one can make, please just try~ Stop killing the sharks for their pathetic fins! Reduce the use of electricity; you won’t die in the sleep of heat stroke without air-con. Don’t waste paper~ the trees are crying...

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents;
we borrowed it from our children

No comments: