Sign Language/ Driving Lesson- 13/07/08
We got our SEE (2) Beginner Level Certificate! =)
Facial/ Volunteer dinner- 12/07/08
I tried my hands on tarot card reading and I’m utterly amazed by its accuracy in reading my past and present. It can’t be the trap of uncritical acceptance cos what he said was far too precise and the mere sequence of the cards is surprisingly accurate.
Hands down.
We got our SEE (2) Beginner Level Certificate! =)
Facial/ Volunteer dinner- 12/07/08
I tried my hands on tarot card reading and I’m utterly amazed by its accuracy in reading my past and present. It can’t be the trap of uncritical acceptance cos what he said was far too precise and the mere sequence of the cards is surprisingly accurate.
Hands down.
Watched Hancock till the wee hours.
04-06/07/08
Caught up with dear friends while I was on toil! Thanks dearies! =)
02/07/08
Anglea & I self-drived to JB. How brave was that?
Dear girl is getting married. =)
29/06/08
Flea Market with Family

No comments:
Post a Comment