It makes me stop and think…
Is it all worth it?
---------------------------
I dun want to rant about work.
I hate to curse people.
I hate to play politics.
And most of all, I hate not being myself.
So, I have to vent my frustration a little, here. We simply din like some people we’re working with. It makes no sense that we’re working our ass off and they can leave early! What has the world become?
---------------------------
Overworked.
Underpaid.
Unappreciated.
3 words sum it all!
---------------------------
beautiful butterfly!
---------------------------
A season break
Went for technical update session on thurs and fri. That’s our mini escape from the disaster work load.
We went Furama hotel for dinner buffet after training on Friday. It was duper affordable due to the national day promotion; we got 43% off our bill! Can you imagine Singapore being 100 years old? =)

The food

-8 of us-

my darling evil twin & me!
---------------------------
SHG human resources are depleting~ people are leaving for promo, A levels, uni camps, projects, work commitments… Each and every one of us from different walk of life has our individual commitments and hence it’s not easy to volunteer. Actually, nothing that require time is ever easy. Yah? But I guess, it’s a big step to at least try.
I’ve seen a lot of people who just say about wanting to do it but never really did. Not even when the opportunity came knocking on their door asking for their expertise.
I wonder...
---------------------------
Driving
I am really a bad driver! *sharks! I just started with parallel parking and I think my ever patient instructor is about to knock me out if I ever mix up left & right ever again! *=/
No comments:
Post a Comment