Tuesday, August 26, 2008

if i were...

If I were a month I would be: December

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday cos you have weekends ahead

If I were a time of day I would be: 2359 cos its 1 min to a new beginning

If I were a planet I would be: Venus

If I were a sea animal I would be: mermaid

If I were a direction I would be: East cos it points to the right

If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Crystal light piece cos it sparkles

If I were a liquid I would be: lychee martini

If I were a stone, I would be: diamond cos it dazzles

If I were a tree, I would be: Christmas tree

If I were a bird, I would be: flamingo cos its pink and has skinny legs

If I were a tool, I would be: swiss army knife cos its multi purpose

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: white narcissis

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: rainy

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: unicorn

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: guitar

If I were an animal, I would be: dolphin

If I were a color, I would be: white cos its pure

If I were an emotion, I would be: joy

If I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli

If I were a sound, I would be: chime of the church bell

If I were an element, I would be: Helium cos it makes me fly

If I were a car, I would be: a Jeep

If I were a movie, I would be directed by: myself

If I were a food, I would be: carrot

If I were a place, I would be: paradise

If I were a material, I would be: glass

If I were a taste, I would be: sweet

If I were a scent, I would be: éclat lavin

If I were a religion, I would be: free thinker

If I were an object, I would be: mirror

If I were a body part I would be: the heart

If I were a facial expression I would be: =D

If I were a subject in school I would be: psychology

If I were a cartoon character I would be: butterfly

If I were a number I would be: 7

If I were a word, I would be: Gwen


Credit goes to DORA, my evil twin...

No comments: