Wednesday, September 10, 2008

祝我生日快乐

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!

Heartfelt thanks to one and all for the well wishes through
the many modes of communication.
----------

My Wonderful Teammates


Bit Bit flowers from Boots, Dora & Baby Jaguar!
They are just SO sweet!!
*blessed*


---------------
Managed to knock off on time & had dinner with mom, dad & jie.
After which, we had durian cake from Angie's Choice.

I wished for love, health and to be a better person.

I wanna be more demure, cultured, sophisticated and soft spoken.
I’m REALLY serious this time!
People, kindly remind me whenever I deviate from my desired outcome k. =)
I’ll be very willing to be nice to you if it’s within my ethics! *haha!
--
my lovely dovely family
-----------------------------


1. That's a butterfly from my evil twin. *ultra sweet!

2. And, my best friend delivered the pressie to my doorstep!
"If I were an object, I would be: mirror"
-----------------------------
Went Modesto's at Vivo for dinner with the guys where
we share the huge 20" pizza for 5.

That’s the yummilicious birthday cake from CANELE.

We challenged each other on a mini F1 race.

Here comes the result…
I took #38 and apparently it did not complete any laps!! >.<>

Thereafter we went to posh Marina @ Keppel bay.
It’s an offshore island clubhouse with great ambience.

Chilled out at tcc furnished with pretty furniture.

We strolled along the rows of posh restaurants…

And walked round the island.
Took some jump shots at the far end of the island...

There’s no photoshop nor multiple shot function applied to these pictures.

I’m utterly amazed with the effect of this magical shot.

The night ended with sparkles at Bishan park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fabulous 23.

Heartfelt thanks to my friends
for your special way of celebrating
the birth of this almost always happy girl
.

No comments: