Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recaps…

2 weeks of toil coming to an end.

And, reality awaits.

---------------------------
Healthy Lifestyle
Went swimming and gym a few times. Got a little tan-er but not at any lighter. Nevertheless, happy to meet up with Cui after so long~ *=) and happen to meet Bing Zhou at Califonia Fitness~ he is Personal Trainer there~ so he offered to bring Sarah & I around the gym. *nice!

Twin playing with the powerful hair dryer
----------------------------------------------
Mom’s Birthday

We brought mom to Ding Tai Feng for a bday treat. Since we were all duper full from dinner, we replaced the fattening cake with a red bean green tea cup cake. =)

Mom @ Ding Tai Feng

Her Baby 1

Her Baby 2


Also, I brought mom to high tea dim sum @ fortunate restaurant, massage @ tpy and facial during my two weeks toil. *hee! i love pampering myself & my mom. =)

-----------------------------------------
Sign Language

Went for Intermediate Sign Language Lessons. It's getting tougher as we were required to do picture conversation with visual features! It’s like some drama acting course lah!

---------------------------------------
Driving lessons

Went for intensive training for the last 2 weeks~ BUT!!! I still haven’t enter the curcuit to date! *arghz! Stupid instructor just pissed me off! *angry!
*pray for me* test date on 18 Nov. =)

---------------------------------------
SHG sessions

Our kids are almost done with their final exams~ so we got to clay making, playing games and preparation for graduation. Ytd, we played captain’s ball with the kids and it’s like PE lesson once again. And, Wayne bullied Gwen! Siming have the evidences! *haha! He videoed the game which Wayne blocked every SINGLE ball Yong Biao tried to pass to me~ *haha! It was funny fun really! =)

Oh! And I went to SHG with my extended lashes~ Little Darly was like, ‘MONSTER!!! Don't come near me!!’ *haha! And for the whole of yesterday, he din dare to look me into the eyes~ haha!


------------------------------------------------
Dinner with girlfreinds

Went Gallery hotel with Sarah & Ting for dinner on lazy Sunday. Thereafter we went tcc at Circular Road for light drinks before heading home. Love catching up with my darlings~ We so wanna go for a short retreat together~ but since we have different peak period to manage~ audit, accounts, insurance and HR… It’s a challenge trying to decide on THE date! =/


Went Phil’s Steakhouse and coffee club with Angela & Jun on Thurs. Its quite amazing to keep in such close contact after so long! =)

--------------------------------------
Back to office


Went back for Vista migration. Now, I cannot create collage with my lappy. =/ Thereafter we went to client’s place to clear some outstanding matters~

and I concluded, I have the memory of a goldfish. an aging goldfish.

-----------------------------------
篮球火


I was crazy over this series. I will wake up at 9am and stayed till 3am just to finish watching it! I concluded that addiction is never good and I cannot control myself nor plan my time when I am hooked onto something so tempting! Oopss!!

------------------------------------
Cousin’s 21st bday


Went Pasir Ris chalet for cousin’s birthday celebration.

Here’s a pic with my new lashes.
Beauty comes with a heavy price tag thg.

===========================
Random thots

Who are you is more important than what you are.

No comments: