Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happily Busy!



~140109~
another Lamborghini outside the hotel…




It’s a different world in there.



---
~180109~
Had pre-reunion dinner with mom and sis @ xing wang~


---
~ 230109 ~

We pulled out from a job on Friday. It was a manageable job in terms of IQ. But, demanding on the ‘EQ’ aspect.

I’m uber high on ‘judging’ going by the MBTI personality test I did recently. By Judging it means I prefer a planned or orderly way of life, like to have things settled and organized, feel more comfortable when decisions are made, and like to bring life under control as much as possible.

As such, I’ve serious problem working with people who does things without planning.
They went in with no idea of how they want to distribute work.
There were no specific timeline.
No allocation of duties.
No fruitful communication between the co-seniors.
Too much time was wasted gossiping and complaining about things not within our control.
I mean, when you cannot change the MIC or the client of the job… why waste SO MUCH time complaining about the style of the upper management and the attitude of the client? Hello! You should spend time reviewing wkp and raising good review points and not sign off wkp without doing it and throwing the undone wkp to US!
I dun understand when they keep complaining abt VERY tight deadlines and yet left home early~

*arghz!

And gwen has lousy EQ. I’ll simply bo chap people who don’t deserve my respect even though she may have a higher designation. Technically & politically, I know I shouldn’t. But, I dunno how to be nice when I dun mean it! I’m just who I am. What you see is what you get!

I'm high on principles too! I'll ‘对事不对人’. So long the incident is over; I won’t judge her as a person.


---
~240109~
went shopping with twin @ Causeway and Janice @ Chinatown on Saturday.
It was last min shopping for new year clothes. =)
Super crowded at Chinatown

No comments: