Went for SHG discussion on Sat afternoon.
I decided to team up with Pei Shan, Wei Peng and Han Dong to mentor our group of 12 P6 mentees.
I was telling Wayne that I prefer not to mentor/teach this year as I’ll have more commitment at work… but I simply cannot resist the temptation to continue doing something I so enjoy.
Till I find something more rewarding to occupy my sat afternoon~ I guess i’ll have to continue mentoring.
--
Thereafter went yoga with twin.
I’m so un-stretchable and poor at coordination! Haha! As expected!
I conclude that I cannot face my twin while doing different yoga poses~ I’ll start giggling and suffer from internal injury! =/ *erps!
--
Rushed to Marina Barrage immediately to meet the JC clique~ I was still 1 hour late! Opps!
I decided to team up with Pei Shan, Wei Peng and Han Dong to mentor our group of 12 P6 mentees.
I was telling Wayne that I prefer not to mentor/teach this year as I’ll have more commitment at work… but I simply cannot resist the temptation to continue doing something I so enjoy.
Till I find something more rewarding to occupy my sat afternoon~ I guess i’ll have to continue mentoring.
--
Thereafter went yoga with twin.
I’m so un-stretchable and poor at coordination! Haha! As expected!
I conclude that I cannot face my twin while doing different yoga poses~ I’ll start giggling and suffer from internal injury! =/ *erps!
--
Rushed to Marina Barrage immediately to meet the JC clique~ I was still 1 hour late! Opps!
~me playing in the fountain~
--
08/02/2009
Went California Fitness with DT girls on Sunday morning…
Thereafter rushed to Mountbatten for Sign Language IS2 and was still half hour late~
And I only realize that I forgot to eat both my breakfast and lunch when I was on the bus to school.
i'm not jus a goldfish! i'm an aging one!
=/
--
watched late night Benjamin Button with twin thereafter.
A beautiful film indeed.
---
11/2/2009
Got a day off before Client’s Masnet Announcement… went sbw shopping centre for dinner with kwok and ah ting.
--
I emptied my piggy post and sold the content to mom for auspicious $168!!
It's a risk for both parties to take!
*grinz!

------------------------------
Oh yah!! Brother, i know what i want on Sat!!
A Bicycle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment